We aim to provide a high-quality Physical Education provision that inspires our children to:
- become physically literate and confident in a way which supports their health and fitness;
- be physically active for sustained periods of time;
- engage in competitive sports and activities that build character and conduct respect, fairness, self-control, courage, and persistence;
- succeed and excel in physical activities and sport;
- discover aptitudes, abilities and preferences, and make choices about how to get involved lifelong physical activity.
We received our first Sports funding premium in February 2017
Please look at our Sports Grant Funding document to see where the funding has been allocated.